Areas of Interest
Organization and Management of Social Service Delivery Systems, Social Dimension of Development, and Education Planning and Management
· Civil Society Intervention in the War-Torn Gulu District in Northern Uganda: Policy Implications for Social Service Delivery in the Journal of Civil Society, Vol. 4, Issue 2 of Sept. 2008, pp. 131-148; DOI: 10.1080/17448680802335185.
· Presented a paper entitled Challenges of caring for the vulnerable children in a conflict environment: A case of Anaka Foundation in northern Uganda at the 1st International Research Conference on Social Economy, October 22-25, 2007 in Victoria, BC, Canada.
· Presented a paper in the CHILDHOOD 2005 Oslo International Conference, which took place between 28 June-3 July entitled, "The challenges facing girls and young women in northern Uganda". A case of Gulu district. http://childhoods2005.uio.no/parallel-sessions.htm, on Thursday 30 June 2
- Civil Society Intervention in the War-Torn Gulu District in Northern Uganda:
Policy Implications for Social Service Delivery Julius Omona
- Published a paper entitled, "Design that supports service quality: New Zealand’s model," In the Journal of Quality Assurance in Education, Vol.11 No.3, 2003, pp 157-171. ISSN: 0968-4883; DOI:10.1108/09684880310488472. http://www.emeraldinsight.com.